Welcome to the Front Burner Brands Online Marketing Portal!
- No unsubstantiated claims have been made.
- All messages have been proofed for spelling and accuracy.
- All messages are operationally and brand consistent.
- All menu and service offerings have been operationally approved.
- All necessary third party authorizations have been obtained (this includes any copyrighted, trademarked material and intellectual property).
Revised Club Fondue Member Upload Procedure
The single opt-in process for entering new Club Fondue members has been reinstated. The procedure for uploading a list to Pica9 has been modified to enter your new members directly into your database instead of sending them an invite to confirm if they want to join. After uploading your list, the Restaurant Support Center will review the submitted list to confirm all the required fields have been supplied.
PLEASE NOTE: Your list must contain at least the required fields (i.e. First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Birthday Month, Birthday Date, Zip Code). The Zip Code field is now a required field. If you do not have a zip code for a Club Fondue member, we suggest entering something obviously fake (i.e. “12345” or “00000”), so you have content for the required field. The fake zip code will also let you know that it is not valid if you happen to run a report. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-215-3833.